*This Product Comes with FREE shipping within the U.S.*
Asian hate crimes across the United States and the world break all 4 pillars of what we stand for. As a company founded around Asian pride, we wanted to step up and help in any way possible. Today, Asian Student Society is rolling out our Initiative Line, a proactive response to those that are in need. The purpose of the Initiative Line is to create products specifically tethered to show support and provide aid. Products in this line will be used to spread awareness and portions of the profits will be donated to organizations or entities that provide meaningful solutions.
With the Blind No More shirt, we worked arduously on attempting to bring awareness to the meaningless attacks on the Asian community. Throughout the design, you will see subtle but impactful messages that shines a light on dark events that have occurred in recent times. Although bring awareness is one of our main objectives, we want to empower the community with our message; of supporting one another and to no longer turn a blind eye to attacks on our people and this is where the Blind No More shirt inspiration originates from.
Organizations | Entities Donating To:
- To the sons of Hyun Jung Grant who passed away in the shootings in Atlanta at Gold Spa.
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice (AAJC).
- Stop AAPI Hate.
- AAPI Community Fund.
- Asian Mental Health Collective.
- DTG stands for Direct to Garment Print, which utilizes printer technology that allows designs to be printed and cured directly on to fabric.
- DTG Iteration Comes with Custom Printed Tag.
- Made with 100% Preshrunk Ringspun Cotton.